Sunday 9 October 2011

Actress and Actor for my music video





I believe that my Actress has the look i want for the Innocent looking girl who is 'obseesed with herself' matching the lyrcis in my music video. I feel that her image fits the Acoustic style of the track and the image of a girl who the Male Protagonist is infatuated with.

This Image of my Female Actress is a image which i feel has inspired me for my Digipak, with the use of icongraphy with the Guitar.


My Male Protagonist, who plays the guitar (perfect for my performance based shots) has the stereotypical image of an acoustic artist, and is therefore perfect for my music video. His Blonde hair and dress sense also potrays a sense of innocense and his acting skills will hopefully help me to portray the lyrics through acting and filming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment